Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought a 12th scale. Great seller and very quick shipping. Will not hesitate to deal with in the future.

MaShaun

·
Registered
59 Posts
BROOKS DERTING IS A GREAT SELLER

HE SOLD ME A KINWALD RTR FOR ONLY 225.00 buy from him very quick shipping very knowelgable helpful will do anything ya want to your car i highly recommend him

B

·
0 Posts
totally true, i've traded w/ him before and everything was smooth and quick

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
BRDRACING! A+++

A fast and smooth tarde with Brooks!!! Thanks!!!!

·
Registered
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I second that. Brooks and I dealt back a few weeks ago.. Great trade and really fast on delivery.

MaShaun

T

·
0 Posts
:thumbsup: Yeah , BRD is a good dealer. Fast ass shipping and very truthful. Shure it cmes a little dirty , but what the hey , it was worth it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have traded on two occasions with Brooks. Each time I received the products as described, ontime at a more than fair price. Will trade with Brooks anytime.

Thanks Brooks,

Trevor:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
References for BRDRACING

Looking for references for BRDRacing about to do a trade and just want some reasurrance. Thanks in advance for any response.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
208 Posts
All Good from Brooks!!

I have completed 2 trades with Brooks. Both times, I bought from him. The items were exactly as promised, in good working condition. I received my shipments each time in less than 4 days after sale.

The only bad thing about Brooks is he gives you TOO MUCH info and loves to send lots of emails.. but I'll cut him some slack, after all, I got a couple good deals.

I would trade with him anyday.

Hope this helps,
Trevor:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

T

·
0 Posts
He is a GRADE A+++ trader , fast shipping , payment was no problem , I thought I replied to alot of email , damn me and he traded like 3 messages a day , very good guy. He like a robot he replied so fast ;) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
59 Posts
Brooks is oneof the best if not the best trader here very quick and knows what he is talkin about. will deal with in the future.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,729 Posts
Now Brooks AKA "BRDRACING" gets a super good-guy post from me never to question Brooks again. He is a great trader.

:thumbsup:

·
Registered
52 Posts
BRDRACING-Great SELLER A+++++

Just completed a deal with Brooks and I give Brooks the highest rating. Item sent promptly and was as described. Thanks Brooks

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
I Agree!!

Very friendly person and quick payer!!! A+++ from me as well!!!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts