Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
BROOKS DERTING IS A GREAT SELLER

HE SOLD ME A KINWALD RTR FOR ONLY 225.00 buy from him very quick shipping very knowelgable helpful will do anything ya want to your car i highly recommend him

G

·
:thumbsup: Yeah , BRD is a good dealer. Fast ass shipping and very truthful. Shure it cmes a little dirty , but what the hey , it was worth it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I have traded on two occasions with Brooks. Each time I received the products as described, ontime at a more than fair price. Will trade with Brooks anytime.

Thanks Brooks,

Trevor:lol: :lol:

·
Registered
208 Posts
All Good from Brooks!!

I have completed 2 trades with Brooks. Both times, I bought from him. The items were exactly as promised, in good working condition. I received my shipments each time in less than 4 days after sale.

The only bad thing about Brooks is he gives you TOO MUCH info and loves to send lots of emails.. but I'll cut him some slack, after all, I got a couple good deals.

I would trade with him anyday.

Hope this helps,
Trevor:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

G

·
He is a GRADE A+++ trader , fast shipping , payment was no problem , I thought I replied to alot of email , damn me and he traded like 3 messages a day , very good guy. He like a robot he replied so fast ;) :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.