Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After a lot of feedback from many customers, my eBay store is now completely restructured. You can now sort the store, and browse by either Diecast Manufacturer name, or by the type/make of car or truck. Once you get to the store, click on "show subcategories" and you will see every category that has an item available.

Over the past month I have been putting much of my inventory in the store. I have only reached a fraction of what I have so far (about 900 items). There are several thousand to follow, all from a huge collection of Matchbox, Hot Wheels, and Johnny Lightning that I purchased over the summer.

There are many nice items, including many promo's and hard to locate items. I

My ebay store name can be found under the ebay ID: skelly7175

Hope you find something you like.............Enjoy!

Steve

·
Atomic Punk
4,323 Posts
I just got an item from you. Nice piece.

I did just notice that I did not get feedback from you yet. There has been a debate over the feedback for quite some time over why sellers hold off on posting feedback until buyers post. I have made it my personal policy that I will not post positive feedback for a seller unless they post first. My end of the deal as a buyer pretty much ends when I make payment. Sellers should not hold FB for ransom according to me. That is why there is a reply area. I also don't base my decision on buying from a seller on one or two negative FB's. We all know there are un-knowledeable buyers out there too.

Anyways, I did post positive for you first since you are a HT member. Thanks for my newest JL BWF car that was just recently discovered. :)

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi, thanks for the purcahse. That is one of my favorite trucks. I've been trying to find the other color variation of that truck, but I understand they are very rare.

As to the feedback. The reason many sellers hold off is that there are a lot of nuts on eBay that leave ridiculous feedback. Until eBay finds a way to better protect sellers, many choose to leave only responses, so they can protect their reputation. I actually do this as a hobby, not a business, so for me it is more of a matter of finding the time than anything else. I simply try to treat people as I like to be treated as a buyer, and I have found that works great for all involved.

Enjoy the A-100.

Don't know if you caught it on TV, but Chip Foose redid an A100 on a recent episode of Overhaulin'

1 - 4 of 4 Posts