Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Lower right looks like it was a police car with the hole in the roof but I can't think of to many police cars that would have trunk access.

·
Registered
674 Posts
I'm thinking the brown mini in the middle of the bottom row is Golden Wheels.

The top two red ones, one is Ferrari and the other maybe Honda? HW did those models, but these are too big for the HW casting, same for the station wagon. I'm not too up on my odd scale Euro makers, but I am pretty sure none of them are Tomica or Muky.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
The top left is Seat Toledo in 1/43, I'm not sure but I think it's made by IXO. Second one looks to be Ferrari 575 made by IXO/Altaya. The yellow one looks like some custom, I'm not sure why it reminds me of Venturi. :confused:
Top right is definitely Lada Niva, I think it's from IXO. The brown one looks like Fiat/Seat 600 in the front, but the rear is different.

Hope this helps a bit.

·
Registered
4,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I learned the blue one in the lower left is Aoshima diecast, and the lower right is an Ertl casting for sure. Others still a mystery!

·
Registered
14 Posts
The top 3 on the left : Mercedes A series, Ferrari maranello, Ferrari 512TestaRossa, then the Russian Lada 4 wheel drive.
Bottom from left : Lada riva 1500 estate, minicooper, - the last one with a hole in the roof - probably a police car - but which model ?- I dunno.

·
Registered
40 Posts
The yellow car is NOT a Testarossa. Too skinny :)
Are you sure the Niva is not a Fiat 127?
The police car looks 66-67ish Fairlane maybe?

Cheers
Lee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts