Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just signed a contract with the fair board to use the track during the fair,we will be running classes on sunday, june 24th, tuesday, june 26th, and a big trophy race june 29th. i could really use as many cars as i can get to put on a good show for the fair, so if your in the area and have a quarter scale come join us for some fun.

for more info contact me Derek Belcher (deadmoney)

·
Registered
837 Posts
Todd and I are still looking for somebody to go to NCS#3 Race in Iowa with us next weekend. We split all travel expenses equally so we can afford to race at these events. It is a great time and I learn something new every race. If you are interested please PM me. Thanks J.R. Parsley #55

·
Registered
561 Posts
Nitro

I don't guess there is any nitro racers left out there.Speak up if there is.Also, anybody going to run stadium trucks on the bpo?

·
Registered
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
make over

Just got done giving the ol girl a day at the spa.....had all the lines repainted looks sharp and should really help with depth perception. I also now have passes to fair, so u dont have to pay to get into fair.....ill have them at ingalls tuesday....hollar if u need one Derek

·
Registered
460 Posts
I don't guess there is any nitro racers left out there.Speak up if there is.Also, anybody going to run stadium trucks on the bpo?
I'll bring mine if I make it up the 29th. I probably can't make it there until 8, which would be an hour late, so I doubt I will make it.

But I'm sure Mr. Needler will be excited to read the word "Nitro" in the same sentense as The BPO :D

1 - 20 of 86 Posts