Hobbyist Forums banner

who is running what

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Registered
906 Posts
Hey willy,I will be there for sure with the limited sportsmans.I should be 100% healed up by then.I just had knee replacement done.I will see ya then for sure.Hopefully sooner.

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I heard they were lining up to put a spanking on the new co-chair I hope you got your sprint better than the last time you were there

·
Having fun is #1
1,978 Posts
Its good. You couldn't catch it at Freddies. Just don't pull a lawn dart and all is good. LOL:thumbsup: I ran the old car last time. The new car has been great. Hope you have some C-4's and L-10's.
I heard they were lining up to put a spanking on the new co-chair I hope you got your sprint better than the last time you were there

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
It really is the same thing qsac it is a novice class but limited sportsman has a better ring to it dosent sound so beginnerish there are lots of guys that are getting started with years of wheel time so I know that novice name kinda sucks to them

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
Well you racers who show up early this year for Friday will be treated to lunch again. The fair the year will be Ham Burgers and Smoked hot Dogs and the South's Sweeatest Ice Tea! My wife has promised to make either a Orange/Pineapple, lemmon cake or tunnel of Fudge cake. Yum.

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Well you racers who show up early this year for Friday will be treated to lunch again. The fair the year will be Ham Burgers and Smoked hot Dogs and the South's Sweeatest Ice Tea! My wife has promised to make either a Orange/Pineapple, lemmon cake or tunnel of Fudge cake. Yum.
This year make me a plate mike I should have docked a lap from you last year for not saveing me a bite

·
Premium Member
2,082 Posts
This year make me a plate mike I should have docked a lap from you last year for not saveing me a bite
Hey I thought I saw you & Brandon slip by the chili pot last year. You sure you didn't get fed or maybe it's Brandon, he ate your chili and crackers and told you we were out! LOL

I'll make sure that Willy is at the head on the line this year.

·
Premium Member
4,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Nope i wasn't drinking beer that day and koty is 14 but he has a bad habit of knocking his food and drinks over that's why he can't eat in mine or brandons truck

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.