Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 69 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested - I took pictures of the new Bowtie Brigade slot cars at the 'Fest this weekend. If anyone wants to see them just let me know & I'll post them on the board. :jest:
--fordcowboy

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
you tease... :lol:

yer killin' me... :D

--rick

·
Registered
2,529 Posts
Fordcowboy,

I know you blue oval boys can be a little off the beaten track, but do you really have to ask :)

Nahhhh, we don't care to see them at all, heck we want to wait until 05.

Having fun as always

Roger Corrie
Virginia Beach, VA

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
Hey thanks fordcowboy:
Great pics. (even if they are Chevys!). They look like they're ready to ship. Hopefully we'll get the word soon. They are pretty much what I hoped for. Now I'll have something for the black Boss to spank!

cheers!

·
Registered
4,512 Posts
Looking good. If these are the final production versions then it looks like the wheels have stayed the same. Some of these will definately need an altitude adjustment! But overall I'm as anxious as ever to get my hands on them. I hope RC2/JL continues the themed releases for both product lines. A themed release with Fords, Pontiacs, Oldsmobiles, and maybe even "classic concept/show cars" would be very cool.

We'll have to wait and see how RC2 markets these products. They do have more of a history of selling into the larger retail channels, but these are still niche products so I'd be surprised to see them showing up at Wal-Mart or Toys-R-Us. But you never know....

·
Registered
5,553 Posts
Not one to complain..
But what is up with the bulbous windsheilds on the Chevy sedans?
(but look at that 67 Stingray...):thumbsup:
Scott

·
Registered
956 Posts
You mean the "Camper Tops " I also don't get it. I mean this is supposed to be a company that makes car models right ? You would think somebody along the way would just look at these things and say " Hmmm , yo know I think the convertible tops look a little big , can we make them any smaller ? " Oh well they are just toys and if not fo JL we would have a lot less to choose from.

1 - 20 of 69 Posts