Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,712 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not the greatest picture, but it does have the yet to be released Honda Civic Si and Gangster Grin.

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
What do you mean didn't sell? The Edsel, Airflow and DeLorean never made it to our shores so I'd love to get my hands on them. The exclusive vehicles look reasonable. And the set would cost about twice that price in New Zealand, so...I like that set.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
The Civic and Gangster Grin have been released. No new tools or releases, just a rehash of the same cars from this year. Ho-hum....and for 100 clams? Please.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
What do you mean didn't sell? The Edsel, Airflow and DeLorean never made it to our shores so I'd love to get my hands on them. The exclusive vehicles look reasonable. And the set would cost about twice that price in New Zealand, so...I like that set.
Sorry to hear that they never made it to your area.... I passed up a Edsel and Delorean today ... $4ea is alot for these Cars IMHO... Not many people are buying them in my area..... Reg Mainline HWs sell, but not many of the Hot Ones or the Blvds as the price chases away the average HW collectors in my area.... HW collectors have become cheap lately..... When they see a HW being priced over .97c they run >>>>>>

I pick and choose with HWs as it has to be a nice casting for me to drop $4 on them. Most of the time I will pass them by and buy a M2

·
Registered
4,561 Posts
That's what I observed. Here in New Zealand those cars cost about 7.40 US dollars a pop so naturally I smile about 4 dollars. M2 aren't being sold here, neither are Greenlights, but if the photos in this forum are anything to go by, I can see your point. But such is life. I buy every premium I see, just because, since it could be the only time I catch them on the pegs (and it usually is).

·
Registered
5,832 Posts
The Civic and Gangster Grin have been released. No new tools or releases, just a rehash of the same cars from this year. Ho-hum....and for 100 clams? Please.
This is the type of set Wal-Mart gets at the end of every year like the Garage series last year and the Designer Series and the Since 68 set a few years ago. And they have usually been close to that price.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts