Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me if they made anymore of these? The guy said number 83 and 87 came out of a special set and the others are stock rods. Are there more stock rod mustangs like these or do i have them all?

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
i've got several stock rods made by racing champs in the late 90's. a couple i think are mustangs. but they don't look like the ones you have there. it should say on the bottom who produced them.

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
There are more Stock Rod Mustangs.
Here's what I have:
Tide #10 (fastback and '65 coupe)
Miller Lite #2
Primestar #16 ('65 coupe)
Valvoline #6
Remington #75
McDonald's #94 - 2 versions
Penske #2 - (65 coupe)
Exide #99 - 2 versions

·
Registered
781 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Great. Now I have to find them. This is a double whammy as it also converges the racing side of me with the mustang side. I can see the green coming out of my wallet now......

·
Registered
310 Posts
Racing Champions 1997-1998 models. In 1998 they were also released in gold chrome to commemorate NASCAR's 50th Anniv. The Rusty Wallace #2 Miller Lite (1997 I believe) was the most desireable at the time because it was released to retail stores with the Miller logo which was a no no. They can be obtained at a very reasonable price these days, though. Good luck!

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Great. Now I have to find them. This is a double whammy as it also converges the racing side of me with the mustang side. I can see the green coming out of my wallet now......
Heck, having something to chase is half the fun!:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
4,663 Posts
Is it just me or, are the side mirrors a little funky? I'd love to have all of them as a racing fan :thumbsup:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts