Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I finally got a WL from a sealed inner I bought. This is the first time for since E-Toys was around and I bought one from them and got a W/L. I bought a sealed inner off the bay and low and behold this was in it:

·
Registered
310 Posts
sweet looking car congrats, where did you get the inner from, ive been looking for the set of calender girls (just reg's) but couldn't find someone selling

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
1988redcrx said:
sweet looking car congrats, where did you get the inner from, ive been looking for the set of calender girls (just reg's) but couldn't find someone selling
A full set of Calendar Cars regular is what I wanted, but could not find one. I have seen full sets on e-bay going fairly reasonable. I bought my case from e-bay with a buy it now for $35. This person had three cases up and I bought the 3rd one. It was nice to receive the case unopened, I was skeptical, but glad it came untampered with.

·
Registered
64 Posts
1988redcrx said:
I still have a few complete sets for sale on the bay, i will be putting them up in the next few weeks! All regular's (sorry no wl's) it is opened but in the original box or an rc2 box, which it gets shipped in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts