Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A while back I had mentioned a possible "get-together" for us New England JL/HT folks, and said I'd bring it up again after the holidays.

Well, the show itself is this Sunday, Jan. 7th from 10AM - 8PM. Besides tons of cool cars, there are a bunch of cool vendors, including some diecats folks usually.

We can arrange to meet somewhere and "convoy" in together, or just meet up when we get there.

Bill Hicks, and Dave Antonelli had expressed interest in going, I think Hobby RI might have as well. Dad's Coronet would like to come with some of the CT gang, and Stack I think was a maybe as well. Matt said it's a short walk down the street for him.

Here is the link to the WofW website. Tickets are $14 and I'll check to see what they are discounted at in Town Fair Tire stores.

http://www.autorama.com/casi/boston.htm

If you think you'd like to attend, jump right on here! ;)

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
I always enjoy those world of wheels shows...it's to dog gone bad Indiana is such a long drive.

Have fun guys :wave:

don't forget to photograph every olds you see :lol:

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Connecticut Caravan

I'd sure like to go. I want to check with Mrs. DadsCoronet, but I don't think we have any plans for the 7th.
I'm willing to drive so if any of you CT HT members want to tag along...
70XR7? AQUA XK8? CTWLSMIKE? DAMANOFWLS? VIPERMAN? ......?

Rich, I would prefer to meet somewhere and "convoy in". I don't know Boston very well. I can get to Fenway, but that's about it! :)

OK, just checked directions, looks like we could possibly make a detour in Taunton to Jeff's shop??? Just a thought....... ;)

·
Registered
7,693 Posts
Have a great time!

Mrs. DadsCoronet just got home. She reminded me that we are going to Vermont this coming weekend. (how could I have forgotten? :confused: ) So, have a lot of fun and tell us all about it! :wave:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I found out today that I misread the schedule, and I'm scheduled to work Sunday :rolleyes: (it's possible I could swap)

Not only that, but the Patriots are hosting the Jets in a first round playoff game at 1 o'clock :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

·
Registered
3,249 Posts
I don't think I wil be able to make it. The holidays tapped me as far as money goes. :freak: So count me out, Sorry :cry:

·
Registered
5,228 Posts
Well you guys made it easier for me. I was afraid I wouldn't be able to go as I'll probably have to watch the grandkids. Well, that and I really didn't want to miss the Pat's game. :lol:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts