Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi guys,

I just picked up a amt/ertl kit of the B'rel BoP. I was thinking of trying to do this model in the colors of the prototype BoP that was in the movie "the Undiscovered Country". It spent most of the movie cloaked but I was wondering if anyone could point me to a picture of it where the colors are clearly shown. For some reason, I'm thinking it was painted black when it partially showed while firing torpedoes while cloaked.
I don'thave the DVD and I can't find any pics on the internet.

TIA

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
I think the BOP colors are the same in every movie.
I'm not aware of it ever being repainted.

The differences that you might notice from movie to movie are most likely the result of lighting and optical processing.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
ST:VI reused the Blowed Up Real Good KBoP footage from ST:III. I think that ST:V re-used some footage from ST:III, also - the KBoP firing a photorp on Enterprise in ST:III.

·
Registered
2,092 Posts
Griffworks said:
ST:VI reused the Blowed Up Real Good KBoP footage from ST:III.
Generations reused the KBop explosion from Country ... IIRC KBop doesn't explode in Search.
KBop making a banking turn then cloaking was first seen in Search then reused in Voyage and Country.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
chiangkaishecky said:
IIRC KBop doesn't explode in Search.
The Enterprise blows up. KBop takes a pleasure cruise to sunny Vulcan.

·
Premium Member
8,335 Posts
LOL :lol: Yeah!

Hey, wait a sec! That was one of those sad scenes, watching Enterprise go BOOM! :(

chiangkaishecky said:
Generations reused the KBop explosion from Country ... IIRC KBop doesn't explode in Search.
KBop making a banking turn then cloaking was first seen in Search then reused in Voyage and Country.
You're absolutely correct! My bad! Not sure how I messed that up. :freak:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts