Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
6,355 Posts
No longer a registered user? Hmmmm.... i know he had a ton of stuff up just a few days ago...

--rick

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
There is justice in the world, even if he can get back in the game. At least he can't use the "boosa" handle. Wonder if the requirement to register with Paypal has led to better tracking of multiple identities, shill bidders, etc? What about his "nate" identity?

OH CRAP:eek: WHO CAN I RANT ABOUT NOW?!?!

·
Registered
4,010 Posts
Thank you for keeping us in the loop, Dan. :thumbsup:

Maybe all the listing fees for hundreds of items, week after week, finally got the better of him?
I always wondered.
Sure, he got the odd duck with the open wallet once in a while (to put it nicely) but how could it ever support his 'bay business in the long run? in todays economy?

·
Premium Member
805 Posts
He'll be back in disguise, be careful!!! RM
I'm sure those of us that know his listings will be able to spot them from his descriptions. He has a "certain" way of listing things. He may try to disguise it, but his core "tell tales" will be there!!

·
Registered
636 Posts
You'll know it's him by the horrible wallpaper in the background of his pictures.

Bob Weichbrodt
Former Chapel Hill resident (but thankfully never new him)
Winston-Salem, NC

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
:hat::hat::woohoo::woohoo::hat::hat:

DANG!!!! I'm sure he'll be back under a new and improved name :(

·
Registered
460 Posts
Does anyone know if he got the boot or left of his own accord? If I remember correctly, he had some nice items for sale the last time I looked. I wonder if the transactions got completed.

·
Registered
264 Posts
"toyz4boyzandlittlegirlz2"
Interesting thing is that ebay name has no seller feedback. He must have used that name for buying only. He is now selling with it though. Buyer beware.

·
Premium Member
2,412 Posts
He's baaa-aaaaaaaaaack!!

P.S. The nate name has been revised also.. Now goes by "toyz4boyzandlittlegirlz2"....
I KNEW IT !!!!!!!! Just when I thought it was safe to go back in the ebay...... sort of reminds me of a movie with a big fish. ...... :lol:

1 - 20 of 49 Posts