Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Lightning Fest??? Are these a BONUS for attendees he's sending out?

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
OK, it looks like these are starting to show up so perhaps some facts are needed.

How many were made? 50

How do I get one? I gave them out to those who have ordered multiple castings from the left over Fest Cars. I didn't advertise it because I wanted it to be my thanks for helping out the cause.

How did they come to be? An idea I had to keep the Fest spirit and momentum going. I want Fest to also be a frame of mind not just an event. A way to show thanks and to keep the hope alive. You never know when Fest will reward you. The first test was the Fest Pace car and it was a huge success. As many who attended this year's show, the awards and gifts were far better this year and that was a direct by-product of the funds raised by the sale of these castings.

Will other Fest castings show up for other Holidays? HMMmmmm, could be.

Why don't the two cases look identical? All the odd numbers have identical ghosts and all the even numbers have identical ghosts. Other than that, and the numbers, everything else is the same. The little cards all read, "Trick or Treat" and are signed and have a matching number to the case.

Will you do another Fest Pace Car? You bet, looking at a run of 400 this year and allowing multiple orders.

Are these for Sale? I said I wouldn't sell the Thank You Cars and after several requests and the fact there is always something to upgrade (like the track) I will gladly sell what I have left over after I send out the freebies. I'd rather see HT people get these than storing the left overs like an old mizer.

Mark

·
Banned
8,047 Posts
Bummer, didn't order any left over Fest cars so the non attendess could have a chance. Looks like that was a mistake, oh well.

·
Premium Member
5,478 Posts
Very sneaky, Mark! Wish I could make you a casting, so I could thank you for all of your tireless efforts to keep Johnny Lightning alive. An idea for next Lightning Fest,...Auction a set of these!!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey Mark, John likes it and wants one. I told him he would have to be super good to get one of those. He went straight to bed with no fuss at all. Thank You...

Now how do I get one???

·
Registered
709 Posts
Nice...

Ahhhhhh......Fright'ing we must say!!!! :thumbsup:

BOO!!!

·
Registered
8,373 Posts
T/A Tom said:
Bummer, didn't order any left over Fest cars so the non attendess could have a chance. Looks like that was a mistake, oh well.
Tom

90% of those who ordered from me went to Fest. I still have PSR's left to sell and two TYC's so it's not like non attendess are beating eachother up to get these. I'm not surprised because unless you've been to Fest, I imagine the car has less meaning.

I'll start another post for what is left over in a couple days to make sure all those who placed an order, has a chance to get the payment in. I'll also sell off the Halloween cars too.

·
Stagger, stagger, crawl.
2,945 Posts
MARKHOS said:
Tom

90% of those who ordered from me went to Fest. I still have PSR's left to sell and two TYC's so it's not like non attendess are beating eachother up to get these. I'm not surprised because unless you've been to Fest, I imagine the car has less meaning.

I'll start another post for what is left over in a couple days to make sure all those who placed an order, has a chance to get the payment in. I'll also sell off the Halloween cars too.
Tom..........BREAK OUT THE WALLET TIGHTWAD! :D
It has nothing to do with attending the Fest and everything to do with "supporting" the Fest! Plus you get some really nice diecast to boot!

·
Registered
709 Posts
Please...

...send info. to us at [email protected]thlink.net We're "Very" interetsed in buying a couple items of what's left & a Spooky car to boot! :cool: (it's just too cool!)

Thanks for your time & work on the "Lightning Fest" :thumbsup:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts