Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey y'all, does anyone have, or know of somewhere where I can find information on all of the Bone Shakers that have been produced up to date. I'm after 1 of each, maybe 2. Thanks in advance :wave:

B

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Anyone else? I already have the regular issues, I'm more interested in the lower run boneshakers that are not available in mass quantity, like convention cars and the like. If anyone knows where I can find a list, or just knows of a few of the harder to find bonshakers out there, your help would be greatly appreciated. Heck, I may even throw a site together. Truth be told, I'm not a HW's collector, but I love these boneshakers! Thanks alot guys! You can also email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Have you tried the HWs site?

I know there was an apology BS, and the Japanese Convention Boneshaker Express (BS + COE?). There's an upcoming sELECTIONS BS that is blue with realriders...

Also: Custom Classics BS and Street Show BS are kind of HTF right now.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Quantum said:
Have you tried the HWs site?

I know there was an apology BS, and the Japanese Convention Boneshaker Express (BS + COE?). There's an upcoming sELECTIONS BS that is blue with realriders...

Also: Custom Classics BS and Street Show BS are kind of HTF right now.
Thanks Q, I'll definitely chek the site out. I have the Custom Classics and Street Show's, managed to find them both on the pegs. I'm biddingon one convention set on epay at he moment, and am watching some of the apology boneshakers. Since I don't know much about HW's, I want to cover as much ground as I can and have at least one of each of these castings. It's probably the only HW's that I like. Thanks :wave:

·
Registered
1,361 Posts
Cool . I just found out about another one yesterday: there's a chrome 2007 Toy Fair BS as well. Haven't seen any on you-know-where...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts