Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next on the restore list is the Bonanza.So far stripped them down and will be hitting them soon in full force!Just thought you all might want to see this one that came in the mail from a friend of mine that wants it restored for him.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Drool.

I did that kit in my teens (some 40 odd years ago) and was always hoping that in a rare moment of weakness, Revell might re-pop it. I suppose not.

Great seeing it again, though. And the box too! Wow!

·
Registered
9,131 Posts
The facial likenesses are darned good on that kit although the body proportions are a little whacked. Can't wait to see them with a pro paint job!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The facial likenesses are darned good on that kit although the body proportions are a little whacked. Can't wait to see them with a pro paint job!
Thanks Zorro and to be honest no pro painter.Im just a regular guy like yourselves that enjoys painting up kits for myself and others.:thumbsup:

·
Registered
483 Posts
Thanks Zorro and to be honest no pro painter.Im just a regular guy like yourselves that enjoys painting up kits for myself and others.:thumbsup:

Danny you rank among the pro's always a pleasure to see your work , hope you had a good time at Chiller this past weekend ! any chance you got to read the pm's i sent you last , i know your super busy bro touch base with me when you can .

Robert

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
VERY cool Wolfie, I can't wait to see what you can do with that one when it's done.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts