Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought post this while taking a break from painting these kits.So like told David Schaffer who these belong to.That this aparticular kit he sent me to restore for him is special to me to do as Haus from the show is a dead look alike of my Dad:dude:.This is the first that is done and when complete they will be going to off to the owner.

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Ahhh!!! It's the attack of the 15 foot Vampi!!! Get 'er Little Joe.

(Nice work Dan, can't wait to see the rest)

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
Excellent paintup Dan!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I can't wait to see how the other 2 come up!!
I didn't realise this kit was so detailed....

Chris.:)

·
Premium Member
3,930 Posts
Aw crap Wolfie, you've done it again !! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,719 Posts
Nice work so far! I have one of these kits and the facial detail is really good esp for a 60's kit - body proportions do seem a tad off though.
Steve

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys for the compliments so far and here it is finished.:)Now back to work on that pic you see in my avatar;)

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Dude the kit looks Great :thumbsup:
But what are those 3 cowboys doing in the picture?:p
Mcdee

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
I think Gwangi would stomp on them, except he's too busy checking out Vampirella :)

Nice work on the Bonanza kit, Dan :thumbsup:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Beautifully done Dan, the facial features are outstanding on ALL of them, and the colors you've used overall are excellent. I've only seen built ups of this kit on ebay, but I don't think I've ever seen this kit done as well as you've done here. Excellent!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Kitz' :wave:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks again guys for the compliments and will have a better pic later of the three again.I just gotta get meself some fresh batteries at the hobbystore along with a few other things they have in stock on the shelves;)

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I never knew they were that detailed!! Well done yet again Dan!
I doubt they'll be repopped, but with the way these vintage kits are being reissued everywhere you never know....

·
Premium Member
5,433 Posts
I do too mate. He's a damn lucky guy.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts