Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Racers,

Just got in from a road trip to BoLink. They have parts (maybe not what you're looking for) for BoLink, RaceTech and DragMaster. Decals, Bodies, Tires; lots of stuff.

Give Steve a call (Cell) 770.560-2213. Oh yeh, the wind tunnel was awesome.

Regards,
Cecil Collins

·
Registered
94 Posts
So, was the company sold to someone else and he is just cleaning out excess inventory? I saw it posted on a thread some where. He emailed me and told me that everything was fine and nothing was for sale, but then I saw that post.....just curious. The racetech line had some cool stuff that I wouldn't mind owning the rights to if it was for sale.

Later EddieO

·
Registered
1 Posts
rc_car_maniac

How can Bolink still be in operation???? Everywhere I go to look for Bolink bodies I get told that the bodies are no longer available. If you have any information on how to contact Bolink direct please post it.

The website www.bolink.com is a family counselling site. That same site a year ago was an R/C site!!

I thank you for any help you could give me on the contact information.

·
HobbyTalk Pro
2,787 Posts
Bolink Parts: I'm looking for the Bolink Nylon Spacer trees. They sold a molded nylon spacer assortment on a tree of all different thicknesses, with an 1/8" ID. I think they were slot car axle spacers as well.
If anyone knows where I can locate a bunch of them, let me know... :dude:

Regards,
Todd Putnam
Putnam Propulsion
www.putnampropulsion.com
(518) 452-0422

·
Registered
374 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Hello Todd:

Back in Feb 2004, (the start of this thread) I had just driven a round trip of over 260 miles just for these very same spacers. That's all I went looking for. I returned with them and a whole lot more. Try to reach Steve Rule thur his site on Ebay or bolinkrc. ASK if he has any left. I got a grocery sack full for a great price.

Regards,
Cecil Collins

1 - 9 of 9 Posts