Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 8 SG+ cars. Bought two race sets, 4 Lane International and 4 Way Split. I want to put on some different bodies. I havent looked too much as of yet. I race RC cars and have painted many so Im looking for clear bodies. Saw some on the Parma site. Not locked into any body style just yet? Maybe some muscle cars, NASCARS, things like that. Whats involved to getting these to fit and stay on?
Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
159 Posts
i know they make a body clip/mount to mount a lexan body to the sg+ cars, but i have not had very good luck with lexan bodies on ho cars.they seam to split and crack fairly easy unlike the rc bodies i have had that was very durable.

·
Registered
2,743 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i know they make a body clip/mount to mount a lexan body to the sg+ cars, but i have not had very good luck with lexan bodies on ho cars.they seam to split and crack fairly easy unlike the rc bodies i have had that was very durable.
Any recommendation? Id just like to get a different look. Like I mentioned, muscle cars, NASCAR, anything but these formula looking cars and wedge cars. Thanks!

·
Registered
282 Posts
I like the thunderbolt 98 Taurus/NASCAR .010 part#558,from scaleauto.com, as my main race body.If you want COT look at HOST bodies as they have them all,very nice! Yes they are.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts