Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just watching completed sales on ebay and surprisingly saw an auction for 1/64 BMW 3.5 CSL ending without any bids. Starting price was $5, but the auction completed without bids.

It's really interesting to see how pricing for older Kyoshos is "all over the place". :) This same model could fetch $30 and more in another auction.

Here is one ending in two days if someone is looking for one (and some other BMWs too from the same seller).

·
Registered
1,980 Posts
I was just watching completed sales on ebay and surprisingly saw an auction for 1/64 BMW 3.5 CSL ending without any bids. Starting price was $5, but the auction completed without bids.

It's really interesting to see how pricing for older Kyoshos is "all over the place". :) This same model could fetch $30 and more in another auction.

Here is one ending in two days if someone is looking for one (and some other BMWs too from the same seller).
Holy cow, how did I miss this one? I just bought the same car, from same seller, earlier this week for much more. Also win to land #25 car from him as well (the one in your link :))

·
Registered
10,947 Posts
Oh, this is to good to pass up.....you mean THIS car!

The pics are poor, as I had left the camera in the truck due to the heavy rain at this time, but here is the REAL 1:1 as seen at Road Atlanta last week!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts