Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
I am in for this and all future races at BMI. I cannot say enough great things about this track and facility.

J.R. Parsley
#55 AMP Racing
Team Holloway

·
Registered
754 Posts
Mark that races 1/8 scale is going to turn some laps in one for sure. But there is an retired ex quarter scaler that might drive Kevin ligons car that weekend.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Looking for some advice on which tires to get for a 1/4 scale Lightning running a Late Model body. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rich

·
Premium Member
2,329 Posts
Looking for some advice on which tires to get for a 1/4 scale Lightning running a Late Model body. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Rich
Rich:
We are running B.R.P. checker board tires on the sprints and they are working great. Firm host on right front, medium host on right rear and soft host on the left side. right rear at 18-1/2 inch diameter and all the rest at 18 inch diameter. The super late models will run 3 inch wide tires (maximum).
Hope this helps.
I plan to test with street treads in the next week or so and see if they will work as well.

·
Registered
96 Posts
grooved some old rear tires with a dirt pattern worked well good use for old tires and saves money did not try fronts yet that is next

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
List of Names so Far

1/4 SCALE SPRINT AND LATE MODEL

Bryan Rainbolt
Darrell Davis
Jason Thompson
Jerry Morgan
J.R. Parsley
Fred Murry