Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw blue Dodge Challenger SRT8 in a new 10 pack yesterday and was wondering if it an exclusive to the 10 pack or will it be available in a standard blister?

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
The blue Challenger is exclusive to this 10 pack. All the others in the same 10 pack are exclusive colors as well. This is the one 10 pack for the year which has all unique paint schemes.

It also has the New '78 Monaco casting as well for you Mopar fans. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info, I'm gonna have to pick this up (even though I want most of the trucks in there). A few more for the Mopar collection. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
10,573 Posts
The Moving van is a tribute to the VP of Matchbox/HW Vehicles, Felix!!!! HE Rocks and has a hot caddy hearse hot rod as well and loves Matchbox.

·
Registered
14,681 Posts
I bought this 10-pack as soon as i saw it. I couldn't remember ever having seen a multi-pack with as many desirable vehicles - every one a winner. I would recommend it to all. BTW, great pix crafty and Gun...

·
Registered
995 Posts
I bought this one also, since it had a number of variations of cars I already had. I didn't even know they were exclusive colors! Glad to know that, Thanks!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts