Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished watching the new film on blu ray and am now working my way through the extras on disk 2

Starfleet Vessle Simulator has some great HD images of different parts of the new Big E which will probably be invaulable when the kit comes out

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
care to share? Do you have any way of capturing them?

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
unfortunatly i dont have a blu ray drive on my computer sorry but im sure others will and that they will post soon!! or better yet buy the blu ray and enjoy the film and all the extras lol

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
my question is, how did you get your hands on the blu ray already? It's not due out for another few days.

·
Registered
2,188 Posts
Wow...those are fantastic reference shots. Still don't like the design of the ship very much, but love the quality of the pics.

·
Registered
321 Posts
Just finished watching the new film on blu ray and am now working my way through the extras on disk 2

Starfleet Vessle Simulator has some great HD images of different parts of the new Big E which will probably be invaulable when the kit comes out
Great... well since none of us don't have it you're just another fanboy with early access to the disc. I'll wait for my own, thank you.

·
Registered
561 Posts
VERY NICE. :thumbsup:

Question (may already be addressed in some other thread):
How do I do Blu Ray screen captures, on my Windows PC? I have a player, and some disks, but no tools to do the trick. Is it still some form of technomancy, or can mere mortals do it?

·
Registered
2,228 Posts
Thanks for the link and the pics. I hope any kit of it when it comes out does justice to the level of detail shown in the pictures.

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts

·
Registered
3,461 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,680 Posts
Have you actually CONFIRMED that this works with Blu-Ray? I have yet to see a commercial package that will grab a still frame from a Blu-Ray movie. Regular DVDs, yes, but not Blu-Ray.
Their DVD version does it, and according to their website "Capture Image/QuickClip Easily grab a favorite movie scene as a still picture or animated clip, then share it with friends via email."

1 - 20 of 31 Posts