Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These two '32 coupes are 1:43 scale, were made by Hot Wheels, and came displayed as 100% Black box singles. Both sport dual blower setups and real rubber wheels. Ya just gotta love the HORSEPOWER, and those wide rear MEATS!

·
Premium Member
13,205 Posts
Thanks for sharing! Nice looking Deuces! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Please post more pics of any 1/43 scale diecast cars that you have in your collection.

Please post in the "One Month Old" thread to show that you look in the 1/43 diecast forum.

Thanks, and Have a Great Week!............STUTZ

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
STUTZ said:
Thanks for sharing! Nice looking Deuces! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Please post in the "One Month Old" thread to show that you look in the 1/43 diecast forum.
Hi STUTZ...Not sure which thread you are refering to, so please give me a link.

I appoligize for picture size. I am at 320 x 240 and for some reason they won't downsize right. I won't post any more pics until I find out whats going on. What size are the pics you post?

·
Premium Member
13,205 Posts
StreetFreak said:
Hi STUTZ...Not sure which thread you are refering to, so please give me a link.

I appoligize for picture size. I am at 320 x 240 and for some reason they won't downsize right. I won't post any more pics until I find out whats going on. What size are the pics you post?

Here it is.

http://www.hobbytalk.com/bbs1/showthread.php?t=159723

Your pics are fine! No need to worry about the size.
Mine vary in sise from time to time.

I just check your pics again. I see you changed the size to a smaller size.

Most of my pics are 1024X768 or 640X480.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Hey! I completely missed this thread when I posted the pic of my red blown '32. I didn't know there was a yellow one to go with it. Well, with any luck, someday I'll find one. Those are great pictures Mike.

·
Registered
1,480 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
zeb41 said:
Hey! I completely missed this thread when I posted the pic of my red blown '32. I didn't know there was a yellow one to go with it. Well, with any luck, someday I'll find one. Those are great pictures Mike.
Yeah Zeb, I think my favorite is that yellow one. I am not really much into HWs, but definitely have a weakness for the black box 100% stuff.

Guys I'm sorry about the background on my pics...I just don't have much time to make a diorama or cool background right now, so I borrowed a couple pieces of printer paper from my wife's printer!:)

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
StreetFreak said:
Guys I'm sorry about the background on my pics...I just don't have much time to make a diorama or cool background right now, so I borrowed a couple pieces of printer paper from my wife's printer!:)
Your pics are great! Heck, I didn't even take my car off of its base!:lol: That plain white background works fine.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts