Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10,980 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I stopped into Milezones last night to check out his sale WOW lots of tables with lots of JLs! The Wall was also full! I scored A silver holiday bug a Pez VW truck a .com Bus with the 5 star wheels that I needed. Two HW Classics VW Verts and a Drag truck and a loose BWF Bug. The best part I walked out of the store spending less than $5.00! CAN YOU TOP THAT? I also ran into 41willys at the store and we agreed that we have to get together and play with slot cars sometime. All I can say if you comming to Northwest Indiana today you just gotta stop!

·
Premium Member
13,252 Posts
I wish Russ's store was close to where I live. Sounds like there were some nice cars for sale at a great price.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
I wanted to get down there, but my gas would have taken all of my toy money. Russ has something there (non-JL) that I've been after for a long time. If he still has it after this weekend, I'll mail order it from him.

·
Premium Member
4,341 Posts
Russ had alot of great JL's for sale and also 50 cent HW's. It was nice running into Chris there. I can't wait for our slot car play date!!!!:thumbsup:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts