Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
5,866 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Is it me or is that hood cowl on the Camaro a bit thick??? I know HR Al did a 69 Camaro Convertible Spoiler - not sure why one would re-tool with that one being Spot-On........ I like the idea but it just does not look right........

Thoughts?

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
My thoughts

Did you guys read the text that accompanies this pic in the blog?

More importantly than the to big ugly cowl on this camaro,TZ has big plans for this forever64 line that will replace the 40th anniversary cars,with all the big plans it sounds as if they are trying to turn these into the mainline.
The writing is on the wall or in the blog...diecast metal chassis on JL cars will be a thing of the past sooner than later.
Or maybe I'm reading to much into that blog.

·
Vacation Needed
7,577 Posts
The writing is on the wall or in the blog...diecast metal chassis on JL cars will be a thing of the past sooner than later.
Or maybe I'm reading to much into that blog.
Brings me back to a time when we were all sold the "supposed" experimental plastic based car that was a must have for everyone. At the time, I thought we were lied to. Now I think we all were the experiment.

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Brings me back to a time when we were all sold the "supposed" experimental plastic based car that was a must have for everyone. At the time, I thought we were lied to. Now I think we all were the experiment.

I sure will miss metal chassis. I've only bought 4 of these plastic base cars,none of the 4 roll very good,all 4 have issues related to this junk plastic chassis.
The only way to reverse this issue would be to not buy any plastic base cars...leave them on the pegs or sitting on the OLD's shelfs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts