Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,927 Posts
Love the pics! Fourwheelin is one of our 1:1 hobbies. Seems like at least once on every trip you hear, "You know, it didn't look that deep!" And the reply is something like: "Good, then YOU just walk (or swim) the end of that snatchstrap on out here then!" Gettin dirty is some of the cleanest fun you can have! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
59 Posts
:thumbsup: Very Nice! What do you have to do to get the top off one of those Blazers? I'd like to do that with the one I have, too.

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
2fab4u said:
:thumbsup: Very Nice! What do you have to do to get the top off one of those Blazers? I'd like to do that with the one I have, too.
Like jingles said, they do pop right off. I wasn't too sure to begin with, so I drilled out the rivets and took the casting apart. The top is glued in much like the roofs on other castings. One difference however, as you see in the picture are the pre-drilled holes near the tailgate and the sun visors on the red Blazer that aren't there on the yellow version. You'll just need to file off the tabs from the roof so it can just set on the body of the top-less version.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts