Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
897 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
went to kb last weekend and was looking around for just about anything,
kid who works there asks if he could help me find something. i asked him for the diecast isle,he said hotwheels or jl? of course i said jl. they had them in three different spots.come to my surprise, sitting on the front of the peg
is a el camino flack with flames. first time i've found anything there in years.
bout time the scalpers missed one!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
335 Posts
Not here. You can't find BWF anywhere, except maybe Shopko where they have inexplicably raise the price of JLs to $4.99 for the unlicensed stuff(!). The sad thing is that I'm to the poin where I would pay $4.00 for the BWF Mustang.

Congrats on your find!

·
Registered
12,345 Posts
Congrats on the find. I saw a few BWF El Caminos, and left them even though it was well done. Upon seeing the Mustang I thought I'd go back and get the El Camino but of course nowhere to be found. It's just as well though, I'm not going to collect them all so the Camaro and Mustang will do just fine until the Nissan Skyline is out.

·
Registered
318 Posts
The Elky has been rare around here too. Of course most all JL's are rare around here, one of my personal favorites from the Black with Flames series so far.
- I must say that I prefer the Elky to the Camaro or the Mustang (please don't hate me! ;) )

Phil.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts