Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I found the black with flames '32 from the new Hot Rod Magazine series today. AWESOME!!! :thumbsup:
Must be from the latest CARS asst. since the only others I saw were the Mustang and 1 of the Camaros.

·
Registered
12,344 Posts
It was in the CARS I saw the same assortment with those hot rod cars and a few classic golds, muscle car USAs and chevy thunders. Oh yeah, and the 10th anniversary duster.

That car isn't to my taste but I'm glad to see that there are folks that appreciate it. Maybe the flame job will keep it from being a pegwarmer, because some of the earlier hot rods have grown roots under all the dust at some stores here. :D

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
Man, I am insanely jealous now! That car looks so good in the pictures I've seen of it that I can hardly wait to see one in the flesh. I think that is the best looking '32 PM put out. Very cool.

·
Registered
12,959 Posts
I was lucky enough to find one of these yesterday after work. After reading this thread I had to see if I could find one. I had five dollars in my pocket when I headed out. I hit one store. When I came out of it I had $1.83 in my pocket and a smile on my face. This is one nice looking Deuce. I'm going to whack those goofy wind wings off of the windshield though. They make it look weird.

·
Banned
1,462 Posts
This is a cool one. My almost-4 year old and I found two at our TRU the other day. One to open, one for the box (of things still to be opened).

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
I found one today...SWEET. Also found that pink T-bucket from CG 25. Now that one is so ugly.....it's down right cool! :thumbsup:

---Matty (mattywhelz)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts