Hobbyist Forums banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Finally got around to arranging my black with flames type cars in a case. Just wanted to share them with you guys.

Sorry for the pics, it's hard to use flash with all that mirror.
Which ones am I missing ? I do have a Kentucty Derby BwF Mustang coming and I know I have to pick up the new BwF Nissian. Any more ?

Dominic

·
7,461 Posts
Looks like the most complete collection to date... Can you list all the cars you have by release?

Does anyone have a complete list?

and I don't see this one.

I got mine from the JLCC web store. (also source of Photo)

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
This isn't reall BLACK with flames, maybe gray chrome with flames. I don't know how strict you are about your "Flamed" collection, but I thought I'd bring it up.

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
Very nice collection You'll have to get one of these too should be around in the next two weeks

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Porsche911GT3 said:
I don't know how strict you are about your "Flamed" collection, but I thought I'd bring it up.
For me, the car has to be BLACK. Flame color doesn't matter, but the # 1 rule is that it's a black vehicle.

Dominic

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
d.o.m.001
Did you find most of them in Canada?
Or are you like me and order material out of the USA.
If any found in Canada, please advise for curiosity sake.
Pickings have been slim at the best of times in Canada.
I guess I will have to go visit a few diecast aisles in the near future.
And maybe with some luck, I might find something good like a BWF.

Your BWF collection is impressive. A lot of time, hard work, & hopefully not too much cash. There are a couple that I have never seen before.

I also enjoyed your VW Bus collection when you featured it.

Thanks for sharing.

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Cobra

No, most of these came from eBay, yet at a reasonable price. Also, was able to order some from Daryl at 67diecast at an even more reasonable price. The odd one was found up here, but the pickings are very slim.

Regarding the bus collection. Will have pictures shortly of those too. I'm almost complete, 68 different ones and a few more coming there.

Dominic

·
Registered
3,096 Posts
Thanks Dominic:
I am looking forward to seeing the new pictures of your VW bus collection.
It was totally awesome the last time I saw it. Up to 68 and growing. WOW!

Cheers. Cobra

·
Registered
2,417 Posts
Someone mentioned that the Skyline was missing from this most impressive collection. I'm not seeing the Nash Metropolitan either. The Nash surprised me a little as it's a Real Wheels car, and few of the Street Freaks are.

The buses are excellent as well!

jk

1 - 20 of 58 Posts