Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Gang,

Ok sorry no faded flames like requested (not quite masterd that technique yet) but they are clean and look kinda cool. Will be p in about 7 - 10 days. Hope you all like.

Russ

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Nice. You should call it the PIP series. In a little while I expect to see multi-colored flames.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Looks very nice, I like this BWF style!

I experimented with a picture a bit. Is it possible to put the decal slightly to the front of the car? I guess there could be some issues with the front wheel. I think it could be a cool effect.

·
Registered
2,617 Posts
Hi Russ,

I really have to agree with Superbird77. I think the flames need to connect to the front wheelwell. As everyone knows, I am a BIG Mustang fanatic. But to be truthful, I didn't buy your yellow '05 Mustang custom because the flames looked like they were just stuck on decals, as do the ones on the BWF. Please don't take offense at this comment. I know you were and still are learning to perfect your technique when it comes to the tampo machine. If you can reset your tampo to match up with the one below, I would buy the BWF Mustang. The other thing I would suggest is that you put your LOGO on the back window on all the cars you do. We know these are customs and they should tastefully advertise your business. For those that might take these out of the blister card, you should want them easily recognizable as to who did them.

I do want to say that I thought your Christmas GTO (?) was beautiful. I wish you would do a Christmas Mustang too :D

I wish you good luck in your future customs. I hope you took my comments as just constructive critizism and not an attack on you or your business. Take care and have a great week.

Scott Moen
Mustang Enthusiast & Collector
[email protected]

Superbird77 said:

I experimented with a picture a bit. Is it possible to put the decal slightly to the front of the car? I guess there could be some issues with the front wheel. I think it could be a cool effect.

·
Premium Member
1,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the comments, and yes now seeing that wheel well edit, I really like that. Things to remember for next runs. :) I never take offense to thing that will improve the process, that's the best way to learn what needs to change for the better, so keep em coming. By end of next year though, I want to see some serious drooling. hehehe Multicolors coming soon, one step at a time. And yes they will be available for slae on the site in about 7 - 10 days, just waiting for ink to come in to finished the blister cards.

Russ

·
Registered
3,977 Posts
Milezone said:
Hey Guys,

Thanks for the comments, and yes now seeing that wheel well edit, I really like that. Things to remember for next runs. :) I never take offense to thing that will improve the process, that's the best way to learn what needs to change for the better, so keep em coming.
Russ
Spoken like a true artist, Russ. Keep up the good work :)

·
0 Posts
Milezone said:
Things to remember for next runs. :)
Russ

These first run solid flames look cool too. Red or silver flames would also work well on this Mustang. Moving them forward looks even better.

Milezone's new logo tampo'd on the back window or as a bumper sticker might be a tasteful hallmark, or on a numbered chassis. Maybe as a licence plate, but that's probably too small.

The recent bumperstickers JL did on the Road Trip series were neat, although I thought the crooked ones were a lame idea.

Keep 'em comin', Russ. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
520 Posts
Superbird77 said:

Wow, that looks great.

·
Registered
26 Posts
IMHO I would think the logo in the rear window would be a little much..dont like the bumper sticker on a slick car like this one..so IMO either do a license plate or stick with the card logo only..Remember this is only IMHO

1 - 20 of 28 Posts