Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Walked into the Springfield, VA (Kingstown) TRU at 3pm today and found this right on the front of the peg. Pretty nice when it was the only "must have" greenie from the set for me, it is rare that I find green, much less the one from the set I really want.

Being a Mopar guy it is usually a given that I can only find Vettes and Mustangs in the wild. Luck turned around for me today. The only reason it was still there is that a stockperson hung them right in the middle of the "Tech Decks". I walked right by them on my way to the usual spot for GL/JL/M2. I didn't spot it until I turned to leave after deciding they had done nothing new. This was my first stop at that particular store in months. I would bet a paycheck that I can ill afford to lose that one of the "morning HW crew" walked right by it, just like I did the first time.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Congrats! Glad you found something to add to your collection.

I dont mind when you find Vettes. I think I may have ended up with a couple of them.;)

·
Premium Member
13,377 Posts
Congrats on the GM score Mark! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
I went to TRU after work yesterday and found nothing new. Wifey called on my cell while I was there. Told her I'd be home shortly. She told me since I was that far, I should at least go to the Hobby store first (who am I to argue??), so I did. Same kinda deal. This was staring at me on the front of a peg. There was another collector wandering the store. To top it off, it had a 7/12 date code on the sticker, as this store tracks all their inventory from when it came into the store!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts