Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have one of these? It's one of the ex Corgi castings that were put in Auto City sets in the mid to late 90s. The Hot Wheels Wikia page doesn't list a black variation, but it does list two variations for the blue one. I know several other cars aren't on there, like the SLK that was in the 10th anniversary G-Force set (red with glow in the dark windows, if anyone doesn't know what it looks like), so I was wondering if it's something rare.

·
Registered
3,724 Posts
Not sure how rare it is but I have a black one still mint in the play set. There is also a red Porsche in the set with it. I have seen them in the past but not real often.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the red Porsche too! When I figure out how to upload pics from an iPad, I'll start a thread about the ex-Corgi 911 Targa. I managed to find the black van on the South Texas Diecast, and they say it's worth six bucks. I was kinda hoping it would be worth a bunch, but it's still worth more than what I paid, lol.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
They are only worth what someone will pay for them. Being an ex-Corgi casting and not a mainline vehicle, it can be a hard sale.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts