Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I went out this morning for the cheap mp3 player at Big Lots,got it .Shot down to TRU aka Mad House R Us...Picked these up..nothing special..

Last night at the midnight sale at our local TRU I went just to see all the yahoos in line,it had to be a 1/4 mile long just to get in the store....Talked to the manager there this morning they had to eject 12 people for pushing and shoving.:wave:

·
FnF: Fords n Ferraris
7,829 Posts
Did they have a Black Friday when we were kids in the 60s?
The term in regards to shopping dates back to the 60's though I don't remember it back then.

·
Registered
5,478 Posts
Congrats :thumbsup::thumbsup: I have found everyone of the LRW Sigs but the Camaro.

I'm picking these up for a Xmas RAOK of all 6 LRW Sigs if I can find the
Camaro.....Damn Camaro keep slipping by my fingers in a Sig.....Heck if I
wanted the commons I could have picked up 6 Sets by now at Target.

DD is nice as I got lucky today on Black Friday to find 2. One common
and one LRW.

·
Registered
995 Posts
can someone post what the sig. looks like on one of these? I've been looking at the underside of every LG car I see, but apparently don't know what to look for.

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I was at three retailers that sold diecast. I only bought a Larry Woods Holiday '57 and it wasn't even for me. It is going to be a stocking stuffer for my daughters 'green' collection.

While I didn't find any diecast for me, I'm much happier standing in line at Staples because we got two door-buster prices on laptops for the kids and a combo printer/copier/fax for the family. Saved over $600!

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Since when has anything Mattel made NOT been mass produced? :freak:

I mean, they consider a run of 3K to be extremely limited.
How true...What's the run on THs 10,000 maybe 20,000.....$uper THs 8,000 maybe 9,000...Truly limited production:jest:

·
340 with 727 Tourqeflight
2,930 Posts
Yeah, they haven't been 10K since '95. My guess is probably AT LEAST 500K each of the regulars and 100K of the $upers. Think about it, where CAN'T you buy Hot Wheels now (not only in the US, but world wide)?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts