Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just announced from GreenLight...Black Bandit Series 5!

This series includes the following cars:

1966 Shelby GT-350
1967 Chevrolet Impala SS
1970 Oldsmobile 442
1967 Pontiac GTO Convertible
1972 AMC Javelin AMX
2003 Mercury Marauder

Only 4,000 of each car are being produced, so pre-order now from DieCast Alley here! These are scheduled for release in January 2010, so act quickly!

Visit DieCast Alley for a huge selection of GreenLight die-cast cars! DieCast Alley is open M-F from 10AM - 6PM, ET and Saturday from 10AM - 2PM, ET. Feel free to call us at 706-946-1120 or email us at [email protected].

www.diecastalley.com

Attachments

·
Registered
618 Posts
x2! I hope I can actually find this one this time. The first release is still a ghost to me haha
I've come acrossed a few, but they always seemed to have the same paint chip or flaw in the exact same place. I wonder if it was a factory thing. Anyway, I scored the Greenie version for now and I'm ok with that until I can find the Reg.

·
Registered
3,624 Posts
I've come acrossed a few, but they always seemed to have the same paint chip or flaw in the exact same place. I wonder if it was a factory thing. Anyway, I scored the Greenie version for now and I'm ok with that until I can find the Reg.

Wow, you sir are lucky!! :wave: I'd gladly settle for the GM haha. All 4 of those are on my holy grail list

·
Registered
3,335 Posts
Some great castings in this set but I really don't see the draw to the "Black Bandit" theme. What makes these anymore interesting by being all black? There are so many of these hanging at all the TRU's in my area. Well, the Mustang sets anyhow.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts