Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Next weekend, we'll be running the Birthday Bash at Thunder Road RC Speedway in Gordonsville, VA. We'll run the Oval part on Saturday, and the Road Course end on Sunday. We're celebrating Thunder Road's tenth birthday; and the owner's sixtieth. We'll open at 9:00 AM Saturday; race at 2:00 PM. Sunday, we'll open at 10:00 AM; and race at 2:00 PM. We'll have a 50% payback (guaranteed $150.00 minimum in merchandise awards), each race day. Details, directions, maps and more at thunderroadrc.com. See you there. Thanks; Ernie P. :cool:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Ernie this is on my hope to make it list. Now if my other plans for for Saturday fall through it looks even better.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Looking forward to this weekend! We have had some really great races this year at TR. I'll be running stock for sure and maybe 4300 as well.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
It's looking like I might just be there. The weekend plans are unwraveling as we watch. I should have the car back together by then :)

·
Registered
557 Posts
ernie i would love to come but cant due to work! its my turn to be on call :cry: i think kevin,john b and maybe quinn will be making the trip. have fun

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
The other plans are gone and the trip is being planned as I type. It looks to be 4 racers and 5 or 6 total comming down. I just hope my dyno is back in time.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Race day

Cole; we'll miss you, but there will be other days. The rest of you guys come on down. It should be a fun day of racing. Thanks; Ernie P. :cool:

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Just a question ......Is anyone bringing newbie racers to this deal to run a rookie class ???? I have a friend that wants to bring his grandson if there is a rookie class.

·
Registered
353 Posts
Looking forward to the race. Everything is cleaned up and ready after the double header in PA last week. See everyone early Saturday. Seven why don't you come out and play?

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
Hey folks just a note tosay we had fun down there today. Even better we got to grab a meal at the Inwood before hitting the road. Thanks to Kevin M for the spring tip and once again sorry to Charlie for the run in during the main. Hopefully the next "big" race will be on a weekend where all of TBRC can make it !!!

·
Premium Member
741 Posts
TBRC1 said:
Hey folks just a note tosay we had fun down there today. Even better we got to grab a meal at the Inwood before hitting the road. Thanks to Kevin M for the spring tip and once again sorry to Charlie for the run in during the main. Hopefully the next "big" race will be on a weekend where all of TBRC can make it !!!

was it a red right front spring!!!!!!! lol

·
Registered
363 Posts
hey kevin it was fun racing there with you and i had alot of fun now all i have to do is get my 4300 up and ready and then maybe on the 18th on the final points race we can have a 4300 class lol or on april 1st. lets se how ling it takes me to get my car up and running.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts