Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just thinking and got to wondering ( :drunk: ( ohhhh my head ) since Im going to the " Birmingham classic, magic city modelers show ' is there anyone here on the board that lives close enough to ALABAMA to go as well, I live in TENNESSEE and its only about an hour and a half or so drive for me, it would be a great chance for some of us to meet and get to know each other a little better...and a great photo op ....so, let me know if you guys can make it and I will be looking for ya there. I'll be there as a vendor so I shouldnt be hard to find...
ok I debated this for a while before I decided to go ahead and post this picture of myself so you guys can place a face with the name , soooooo here it is ....hope it dont brake anything when you open it ... :p

GOD bless
wayne james ( modelocar )

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I am smileing , caint cha tell...and ya ought to see the other walls and all the boxes in thuh closet. cmon guys surely sombody lives near the great state of ALABAMA.....
wayne james ( modelocar)

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
SFcobra65 said:
I live in East Ridge Tn.

Frank
:wave: that means we are neighbors, we are about 45 minutes apart.why not head down to ALABAMA on the 3rd of march to the show, you never know you might score a few johnnies :thumbsup: . I have a friend up there near the east ridge flea market... his name is KEITH YOUNG.
maybe you guys have met before...
GOD bless
wayne james

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
60sMetal said:
Nice BWF trailer!
thanks, that one is just a mock up of a whole fleet of them I want to build ( maybe 10 :p ) if you notice there is another one on the desk near the back, I must confess, they are made from a solid block of wood I cut out and painted, to me that really look good when done right .
GOD bless
wayne james ( modelocar )

1 - 10 of 10 Posts