Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Thanks it looks like all of this may have paid off!!! He finally sent it out today and I hope it is on the way I have a tracking number so I will post when all is well!!! Thanks to everyone that offered there cars I got PMs that had 6 offers for cars to use!!! I have deleted my original post and hope that all will be well here!!!

·
Registered
2,671 Posts
If you can't get your cars from him I will lend you my Gen3 Mamba equiped ride to make sure you or the kid gets to race!!

I live 1 1/2 hours from the Birds hotel!

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If you can't get your cars from him I will lend you my Gen3 Mamba equiped ride to make sure you or the kid gets to race!!

I live 1 1/2 hours from the Birds hotel!
Thanks it looks like all of this may have paid off!!! He finally sent it out today and I hope it is on the way I have a tracking number so I will post when all is well!!! Thanks to everyone that offered there cars I got PMs that had 6 offers for cars to use!!!
:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
2,940 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I did get my cars today!!! They were sent 2 day so that is why they came today the only problem that I can see so far is that the wings were not painted with my web address across them like I asked in fact they were not painted at all and not cutout or mounted now I guess they will stay clear and I will have to finish the job myself!!! This is why I wanted pics!!! I could have pointed that out and it been finished before they were sent!!! I hope the 550$ that I spent can help Bill get a new camera!!!
The diffs are like butter as well as the shocks so that is good!!! I will finish mounting the electronics and do some testing and report back I have 3 days till I fly out!!! I cannot wait and now that I have my cars I can sleep!!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts