Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just finished One of the Last Universal Monsters and also a Problem Child for me to paint
.But hope you like the way he turned out
.He was all painted by hand Brushes just like all my kits and using some pastels for shading

·
Premium Member
7,148 Posts
Wow Danny...Superb :thumbsup:
Love the Lettering...that blue to white looks awesome!
Mcdee

·
Registered
434 Posts
Wow,that's cool,love that fish (pirhana?) Do you seal the model with somethin' after applying the pastels? Fine paint work there!

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Denis and Moonman27 for the compliments:) and the stuff that use to seal my kits before after the shading with pastels is Testors dullcote:)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Outstanding! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Another beautiful piece Dan, and that is a cool pirhana BTW.
One of the best Creature's I've ever seen, you've out done yourself! :) Can't wait to see the Mutant.

Mike :wave:

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks again for the compliments guys :)and as from where these busts came from,well cant really say with all the weirdness going on around this hobby of ours:freak:.But can tell you they have been oop for sometime now.

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Coolness! :) Another of my favorite monsters, I might take a crack at the little Geometric bust one of these days, if I can ever get away from work long enough. :freak:
Mike geo did a nice one to in 1/4 scale now that you mentioned it and this monster wich the claw isnt present in the pick cause forgot to prime it yet.He is 16 inches tall :freak:and should have him done before Halloween:dude:.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Danny boy another hit out of the ballpark !!!! beautiful paint job as always my friend as always a please to see your superb work ! Can't wait to see the mutant .

Robert

·
Registered
5,022 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Danny boy another hit out of the ballpark !!!! beautiful paint job as always my friend as always a please to see your superb work ! Can't wait to see the mutant .

Robert
Thanks Robert for the compliments and the Mutant has got his base coat down and still workin on him and once got him the way that like will proceed with painting the veins and that should be real fun to do:freak::jest:.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts