Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp going live on Tuesday, September 21st and running until Thursday, September 23rd. Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I finished this guy up at the end of last month for a friend of mine. It is definitely big and a fairly good kit although it did require quite a big of Apoxie to fill those awful seams. My buddy was in my shop one day and saw this on the shelf and asked me to build one for him. I am only a very modest Godzilla fan but he is a big fan. It was only my second giant lizard model with the first being the much smaller Gorgo. But I was happy with the results, after taking a long time to decide on a color scheme, and he has seen it, but not paid for it yet, and likes it as well. It also won a 3rd place at Wonderfest early this month.

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Great job!!!

I like the highlights on his fins/plates and throughout his whole body. The contrast with the darker shades really brings him to life.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts