Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just had this email from Steve Iverson...

Hey folks,

CultTVman has lots of news from Moebius, Round 2, Pegasus, and Revell.

From Moebius, we have reissues of the Aurora Wonder Woman, Superboy, and Confederate Raider.

From Pegasus, CultTVman can report that there will new kits of the George Pal War of the Worlds Alien, the Space Ark from When Worlds Collide, the Tripod from the new War of the Worlds along with a Martian.

From Revell, look for reissues of the Aurora Red Knight, Black Night, and the Creature from the Black Lagoon.

Round 2 will have a new 1:25 scale 1966 Batmobile, and a lot of Star Trek reissues. The K-7 Space Station will be reissued. The three ship 1:2500 Enterprise kits will be repackaged. The 1:1400 Enterprise D will also be reissued. CultTVman can also report reissues of the Batboat, Munsters Living Room (glow edition) Three Stooges, Psycho House and four Fundimensions Glo-Monsters.

There is a lot more news and a full report from the show at the CultTVman blog. I will post pictures very soon.

http://culttvman. blogspot. com/

Steve

·
Registered
344 Posts
WW and Superboy -- both favorites. Verrry nice.

I can't get too worked up over the raider, mostly because I never saw it when I was a kid.

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
Thanks Frank! You have made alot of folks very happy! Wonder woman, Superboy, The Confederate Raider, Gruesome Goodies, The Pain Parlor, All new Lugosi Dracula..just to name a few...Its like 5 years worth of wonderful kits all at once!

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Thanks Frank! You have made alot of folks very happy! Wonder woman, Superboy, The Confederate Raider, Gruesome Goodies, The Pain Parlor, All new Lugosi Dracula..just to name a few...Its like 5 years worth of wonderful kits all at once!
I let out a whoop for joy here at work - People were wondering what the noise was! :freak:

:woohoo: :woohoo:

·
Registered
521 Posts
I know we're not supposed to speculate here, but might this mean that we'll see other DC heroes, perhaps a completely new Batman and Man of Steel? I'm keeping my fingers crossed and that's all I'm going to say about that.

·
Registered
722 Posts
All this , and a NEW Lugosi Dracula too? Boy o boy o boy!!!:):):)
Thanks Frank, Dave and all at Moebius for this wonderful news! :thumbsup:

Kitz' :wave:

·
Registered
1,826 Posts
I'm just flabberghasted! FLABBERGHASTED I tells ya..I knew about the Drac for a while, I'd have been happy if that was the only figure kit for the year LOL..But with a bunch of my Grail kits...comming out..I still just cant believe it..Everything I want all at once! its sensory overload...My brain might just explode! All most forgot about the NEW chariot and Pod in scale with the Jupiter 2..What more could we ask for?

·
Banned
3,134 Posts
now, the new Martian war machine - is that the one from Speilberg's movie?

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
The Superboy kit is really well done.Good news for the Wonder Woman fans.And last but not the least,the Confederate Raider.Simply amazing.Let's hope the Apache Warrior will follow just behind.Would make a great set with the Confederate Raider.Custer against the Apache,hum?:thumbsup:

·
Lifetime Monster Modeler
4,124 Posts
I was glad that Dracula is being done to go with the other monster kits...why would I be soo happy you might ask???:freak:

IT'S MONSTER MODEL KITS AND I LOVE THEM!!!
Thanks FRANK!!!

MMM:thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
1,620 Posts
I just read on the CultTV site that 1/35 scale Pod and Chariot from Moebius were announced at the IHobby Expo... SWEET!

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
I'm sooo glad I never dropped a ton of $$$$ for a Wonder Woman!!! Plus all the other re-releases as well!!!Gonna be hard to budget my money this year!
Steve

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
I know the chances are slim, but I hope Superboy has the sculpted "S" insignia on his chest and cape. I bought the Comic Scenes version when I was a teen, and I hated the way the wrinkled sticker looked on Superboy's chest.

(Of course, enterprising outfits like Cult of Personality et al could always offer recast replacement parts.)

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
A good point.They just have to take an original Superboy kit and the trick in done.Or resin copy of chest and cape part.:)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts