Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So got up early and drove to Vermont half asleep. Got the redlights flashed at me by a VT state trooper for going over the speed limit. Turned right instead of left(dont trust mapquest!) Found the church! Paid my $3 and got in and found...MODELS!! No not Carmen Electra, plastic models, ALOT of them! Few diecast here and there picked up a HW redline vw for $12 and HOW fonzies bike for $4. Met with Mark(shakn340) and looked around a bit. Then went outside and did some trading! Busted out the totes and had at it! I got a classic gold WL futura and a blazer wl and someother goodies. Mark got something that I already forgot! Hands were frozen and numb(ssems to be colder in VT).

Went for a ride down to Hemmings motor news and checked there place out! Real cool place. Alot of 1/18 diecast, posters and metal signs. We comtimplated why the delorean joy ride 1/18 had a wheel variation and mark got a souvenire coffee and pamphlet. Overall a fun time, the show was a bust but we had a good time talking and trading!! We are going to do it all over again at the show in Albany next weekend!

Thanks Mark and good talking to you! :wave:

·
Registered
7,353 Posts
Glad to hear you had a great time,it makes for a great day of conversation meeting other board members in person :thumbsup:

·
Banned
10,696 Posts
It would have been great to meet with you two, but I still would have been disappointed at the small amount of diecast. Glad it worked out for you both

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
carnut2256 said:
It would have been great to meet with you two, but I still would have been disappointed at the small amount of diecast. Glad it worked out for you both

I did consider that after I read it is a "model" show, I put the warning out there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts