This started out with a motor.I did not have. But the first thing I thought when I saw it online was "steampunk." Especially since I'd been looking for something to do with a Mad, Haulin' Gas. (Yea... yea I know.) Thing was, I didn't have a Turbo Beast. It just wasn't real high on my list of acquisitions. I took as good a measurements as I could. Hunted down a brass one. And bought it...... Missed it by thiiiis much.👌. The original idea was corrugated engine bay doors that lowered. (It's a concept.) The issue arose when the turbos stood proud of the bodywork by about 1/16" on both sides. This was the comprimise build. Not real happy with it. The lines don't flow. It may end up with skirted fenders. But if I want to be able to close it up I'm gong to have to cut the engine down. I really wanted to avoid that. Widening the body and chassis is a worse option.