Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,775 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anyone aware of any 1:64 scale die-cast cars that have BF Goodrich tires (in white lettering) with black rims? I'm interested in them for customizing a Mad Max V8 Interceptor from RC2's Scobby Doo 2 car.

Thanks,
- JJ
www.hollywood-diecast.com

·
Rocket Power
3,267 Posts
The only car I remember that has real rubber tires and black rims is the real rubber version of the Marvel Comics Bumongous, r1 and r3 but they don't have lettering. Some of the Stock Car Legends have real rubber slicks with some sort of lettering on black racing rims. You might have to scavange the rims from one car and the BF Goodrich rubber from another. The Corvette 50th r3, 96 GS has black rims with plastic tires but they are wider rims so I doubt if the BFs would fit.

·
Registered
8,588 Posts
the red firebird has the correct tires for the mad max car and you just have to switch out the rims for 6 spoke like i did and spray them flat black then clear them so thay dont chip..later gunn.....ps the honda civic has the right rims for it. mine were gray then i sprayed them. or you can use the crome ones eather way you will have to paint them

1 - 3 of 3 Posts