Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are pics of my finished 1/32 scale Hasegawa Bf 109G-14.

The model was built OOB except for resin wheels and EagleCal decals.

Agentsmith

·
Oxidation Genius
31,283 Posts
Perfect, as usual!
Check out the FW I just posted!

·
Curmudgeon
6,614 Posts
If you were to "dirty up" those b&w photos a little more, you could probably convince some people it was the real deal. Strong work! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Zombie!

I don't want to go 'over the top' in my b/w aged pictures, it would be really easy to go too far, sort of like weathering a model.

Agentsmith

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks Steve244,
The pictures of the full size airplane show it to be very well used and I wanted the tires to be weathered at least as much as the rest of the airplane was.

Agentsmith

·
Oxidation Genius
31,283 Posts
Damn! I forgot to weather the tires on my FW! :(
Back to the bench!

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks machine shop!

I have been working on producing realistic looking pictures for a while now, all the practice is starting to pay off.

Agentsmith

R

·
0 Posts
That is just gorgeous !
The first B/W pic is the best one for me, i agree that the practise on the pics is starting to pay off and pay of handsomly.

Another outstanding piece o' work.

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks Raytheon!

It is my goal to make my pictures look like the real thing, I figure if I keep trying in about two more years I will get there.

Agentsmith

·
Registered
859 Posts
Keep this up and Hollywood will be calling. Well at least the Model and FX shops that are still around. Very amazing. Are you thinking about more kits in this scale?

·
Registered
937 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you KUROK and Mike!

Mike,
I am planning on building quite a few large scale Fw 190Ds and other late war 109s. Before I do any Fw 190Ds I would like to have the new books by Jerry Crandall and the second Volume of JaPos Fw 190D-9 Camouflage & Markings so I will have the correct information on the camouflage colors and patterns for my models.

Agentsmith

1 - 16 of 16 Posts