Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
14,324 Posts
It's funny they would come out with a Bewitched car. I was watching the episode where Samantha tries to get her driver's license with a driving instructor who can barely drive himself. And the car they use is a '67 Impala coupe or something like that, with dog dish hubcaps, and "Reliable Driving School" on the doors. I was thinking that would make a unique custom... I guess when it comes to TV/Movie cars, nothing is too obscure if the casting is available.

·
Registered
3,787 Posts
I was more of an "I Dream Of Jeannie" guy. Even as a little kid I knew there was something primally stimulating about a hot blonde calling you "master".

But I watched my share of both.

·
Registered
1,977 Posts
I was more of an "I Dream Of Jeannie" guy. Even as a little kid I knew there was something primally stimulating about a hot blonde calling you "master".

But I watched my share of both.

On the subject of I Dream of Jeannie, Nelson's '67 GTO convertible is coming out in the next Hollywood series.

Even though Elizabeth Montgomery is no longer with us and Barbara Eden is old enough to be my grandmother, there is no denying they were both amazing in those days. I think I'd pick Samantha myself though.

If the Bewitched Camaro were 1:64, I'd definitely buy it as it is, I think it'll just be the Nelson's Goat for me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts