Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got out to a Big Lots that I don't usually go near today. There were exactly 5 Johnny Lightning Vehicles in the entire store, and this just happened to be one of the ones remaining... it was the first car on the peg...

Talk about doing the dance!!!

It doesn't fit with my collection, so I'm debating between selling and trading it at this point.:wave:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Damn!!! Realy Late but definitely better!!! Nice piece, amazing that was left and first on the peg to boot. Congrat's, not bad for $3.00 :thumbsup:

·
Registered
738 Posts
Well, funny thing about your post. Today I stopped at 1 of the BL's I scored a WL at during the Johnny Lightning multi-case drop hullabaloo and I see some other cars that weren't there before. I scored the Classic Gold series 8 1967 Red Firebird :thumbsup: along with this really sweet looking Classic Gold series 8 1968 Mustang GT-500 in ALL white with a white interior :)

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, funny thing about your post. Today I stopped at 1 of the BL's I scored a WL at during the Johnny Lightning multi-case drop hullabaloo and I see some other cars that weren't there before. I scored the Classic Gold series 8 1967 Red Firebird :thumbsup: along with this really sweet looking Classic Gold series 8 1968 Mustang GT-500 in ALL white with a white interior :)

Congrats!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,856 Posts
Congrats on your find! I stopped by a Big Lots while going to a friends house yesterday and found Gold Series 1965 Impala SS WL. It was the first car on the pegs. Must have put out some back stock.

·
Registered
738 Posts
Congrats on your find! I stopped by a Big Lots while going to a friends house yesterday and found Gold Series 1965 Impala SS WL. It was the first car on the pegs. Must have put out some back stock.
Congrat's on your find. Unbeliveable that some of us are still hitting WL's at Good OL' BL :thumbsup:

·
Registered
9,677 Posts
i hit a out of the way bl, no wls bevcause i already had them but the pegs were stocked full stil!!! Shouldve bought another superbee l. Rod....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts