Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are located at 500 Whittlesey Ave ,Bethel, CT 06810 at the RMT Johnson Elementery School, at the end of the teachers parking lot in the fenced in area.

We are in the process of completing our SC track.

Sept. 14-16 2012 we will be hosting the Vintage Off Road Nats.
And we are hoping to start weekly races the following Saturday. We're going to try a noontime start for the weekly racing.

We have electricity, some pit tables (bring extention cord, pit table, and a pop up canopy in case we run out of pit table space), and a scoring transponder loop.

Any questions or suggestions are welcome.

Thank you.
Eric Kayser
V.P. BRCRO
Bethel Racearena.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Track is done loop is in had a couple of short course trucks try it out they said the track is great good mix of speed and technical.Stop by check it out and play.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Drivers stand complete. Track is ready for the vintage off road nat's this weekend. Come on down and check it out.

·
Registered
503 Posts
Track will be open Sat. Oct. 6th at noon come on down take a look give it a try we will be working out a schedule fore next year. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Are there any pics yet??? I live in Bethel and I haven't known of a track there since the one next to Bethel BMX at MItchell Park!!!!

·
Registered
660 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Are there any pics yet??? I live in Bethel and I haven't known of a track there since the one next to Bethel BMX at MItchell Park!!!!
We are located at Johnsom middle school, at the end of the teachers parking lot. Its fenced in.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey Bethel Dirt Oval Racers, I am looking for a front end for a Putnam Propulsion 6.2, I especially need the aluminum front kick-up plate & the front shock tower. If anyone has an extra they are looking to part with let me know, Thanks, Joe B

1 - 10 of 10 Posts