Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 20 of 601 Posts

·
Registered
503 Posts
New racing facility coming to CT! I will let Scott Murphy give the details...
After spending the last 3 month at meetings and gathering information and going to more meetings I am finally able to inform everyone that the BRCRO was able to aquire the old skate park at the educational park and work will soon be starting on the areas first RC park Tenatively named The Bethel RC Racearena in memory of the Danbury Racearena. The facility will include a dirt oval a paved on road which will double as a paved oval and it will also have an off road track and there was still room for a pit area. At the rear of the park future plans for a picnic area are in the works. If you have any ideas for classes or if you live in the area and want to help leave a post here and we will be in touch. I would like to thank Dale Cote for starting this thread and putting link at the DRC thread. As we move forward with this project we will post pictures of the transformation of the facility. Thanks to all who have helped get this started.
:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2,840 Posts
Scott very nice . Thanks for setting up and getting this rolling . I(f you need help you where to find me Ken Boehm

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Scotty,Awesome,was kinda hopin for an in-door oval................oh well
Bets of luck with it.

·
Registered
1,536 Posts
Right Romo', and fall is just getting started.................

·
Registered
503 Posts
Looking for some input on possibly trying the sk's on the pavement next summer for a show also a head count as to about how many super mods may be out there?

·
Dale Cote'
1,659 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looking for some input on possibly trying the sk's on the pavement next summer for a show also a head count as to about how many super mods may be out there?
Count me in. They will be fine on asphalt. Super Mods? That's just crazy. I'm in.

·
HobbyTalk Pro
2,787 Posts
Sounds like a great facility! Keep us posted, can't wait to come there with a bunch of CDRC racers in the spring! (Get to work Romo!) :thumbsup:

·
Registered
503 Posts
Thanks Todd we will keep yhe Albany guys posted Romo has has great ideas for an awesome dirt oval I think it will be a mini Syracuse if we let have the entire area.

·
Premium Member
1,480 Posts
Sounds like a great facility! Keep us posted, can't wait to come there with a bunch of CDRC racers in the spring! (Get to work Romo!) :thumbsup:
The wheels are turning, the mind is smoking. Or the wheels are smoking, and the mind is spinning. Oh what ever, Can't wait.

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
Danbury area near NY state line. to answer your ?? about 1 1/2- 2 hrs pending on how you go. Id go rte 44 to I84. straightest shot.. but not the quickest.

1 - 20 of 601 Posts