Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What is the best servo's for the losi mini late models. I see alot of talk about hi tech, but then ive heard they are not that great either. Someone else mentioned to me about one that had metal gears, didnt know the name of it though.

Also, when replacing the stock servo's, do you just buy a servo kit or do you buy a servo and servo saver or what? Thanks

·
Registered
5,420 Posts
I've use the Hitec and the Airtronics and I think the Airtronics is better (seem to last longer). In a MLM there is room under the body and on the chassis and if you are creative, you might be able to figure out how to use a good 1/12th scale servo. That would rule.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've use the Hitec and the Airtronics and I think the Airtronics is better (seem to last longer). In a MLM there is room under the body and on the chassis and if you are creative, you might be able to figure out how to use a good 1/12th scale servo. That would rule.

thanks. i actually seen a car for sale on ebay that had a 1/10 scale servo on it recently.

·
Registered
3,161 Posts
When I ran those cars I ran a servo made by JR. Quick response, decent price, sorry I don't exactly remember the model though...

·
Registered
3,927 Posts
Futaba Digital,or JR digital micro servo @47.00

1 - 5 of 5 Posts