Hobbyist Forums banner
  • If you've ever been interested in the history of Zee Toys or Maisto over the course of the 80s, 90s and into the modern day, you should come over to the Hobbytalk Ask Me Anything with Chepp, now live and running until Thursday, September 23rd! Don't miss out! You can ask your questions here!
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, where is the best place to buy full sealed cases of JL's. Ive looked around the net, but most are a rip off :freak: . Any advice? Thanks :wave:

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Im looking for the newer Street Freaks assortments. I guess the shipping always seems steep. Maybe I should ask where is a reputable place to buy a full case where the WL's arnt raped from the cases. Thanks

G

·
Are you looking for a case (48 cars - 4 full sets of Street Freaks) or an Inner (12 cars - 1 full set of Street Freaks)? There are a few places to get them.. all about the same price, mostly shipping is the big difference - it can run from $6.50 to as much as $21.00 I saw at one place.

Mac's Little Cars doesn't carry the Street Freaks right now, but we would be willing to special order you in a case or inner if prepaid and all White Lightnings received in are sent out in orders whether its 1 car or a case, none are pulled, culled, yanked, reserved, raped, stolen or otherwise removed from any inners or cases except to go out in an order. Shipping would be like $6.50 for an inner and $15.00 for a case.

There are a couple of others here, but I will let them quote prices and shipping to you.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I would be most likely looking for an inner. Thats 12 cars in a box right? I'll check you site out. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,784 Posts
Welcome Phazer22 to the HTBB. I sent you a private message. Good luck with you search for them Zingers! You gotta love me! Olesarge90/Gill

·
Registered
477 Posts
cases

hi -
these are some of the people i deal with - gary at tiny wheels DOES NOT MESS WITH the cases . and matt at diecastwarehouse DOES not MESS WITH cases.
i got 2 master cases from Matt at diecast warehouse of the street freaks number R-9 - i got 2 W/L of the Zinger dodge daytona, 1 zinger 1970 cuda - and a bwf Nash - that looks so kewl .
But i will tell you one thing -i have opened up master cases and got no W/L . and even 2 or 3 Master cases and got no whites.- oops fred at one stop diecast is a great guy to deal with too.These people are first class guys and i am sure there are othes out there also. john

1 - 7 of 7 Posts