Hobbyist Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, where is the best place to buy full sealed cases of JL's. Ive looked around the net, but most are a rip off :freak: . Any advice? Thanks :wave:

R

·
0 Posts
Cases of what? What part is the rip-off? The cost of the cases or the shipping cost?

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Im looking for the newer Street Freaks assortments. I guess the shipping always seems steep. Maybe I should ask where is a reputable place to buy a full case where the WL's arnt raped from the cases. Thanks

R

·
0 Posts
Are you looking for a case (48 cars - 4 full sets of Street Freaks) or an Inner (12 cars - 1 full set of Street Freaks)? There are a few places to get them.. all about the same price, mostly shipping is the big difference - it can run from $6.50 to as much as $21.00 I saw at one place.

Mac's Little Cars doesn't carry the Street Freaks right now, but we would be willing to special order you in a case or inner if prepaid and all White Lightnings received in are sent out in orders whether its 1 car or a case, none are pulled, culled, yanked, reserved, raped, stolen or otherwise removed from any inners or cases except to go out in an order. Shipping would be like $6.50 for an inner and $15.00 for a case.

There are a couple of others here, but I will let them quote prices and shipping to you.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would be most likely looking for an inner. Thats 12 cars in a box right? I'll check you site out. Thanks!

·
Registered
1,785 Posts
Welcome Phazer22 to the HTBB. I sent you a private message. Good luck with you search for them Zingers! You gotta love me! Olesarge90/Gill

·
Registered
477 Posts
cases

hi -
these are some of the people i deal with - gary at tiny wheels DOES NOT MESS WITH the cases . and matt at diecastwarehouse DOES not MESS WITH cases.
i got 2 master cases from Matt at diecast warehouse of the street freaks number R-9 - i got 2 W/L of the Zinger dodge daytona, 1 zinger 1970 cuda - and a bwf Nash - that looks so kewl .
But i will tell you one thing -i have opened up master cases and got no W/L . and even 2 or 3 Master cases and got no whites.- oops fred at one stop diecast is a great guy to deal with too.These people are first class guys and i am sure there are othes out there also. john

1 - 7 of 7 Posts